What is Gauri Shankar Puja?
Lord Shiva and Parvati Ji are the perfect epitome of married couple and seeking their blessings for marital issues is the effective solution. The eternal love of Gauri Ji (Parvati) and Shiv Ji symbolise the ever-lasting bond of marriage and portrays the unification of life i.e. male and female love. Gauri Shankar Puja resolves all the obstacles from your married life and showers peace and prosperity among your relationships.
Significance of this Puja:
- The magical significance of Gauri Shankar puja was also evident during the time of Lord Rama. Mata Sita performed this puja to receive the idol Shree Rama as her consort.
- To regain back your positivity and maintain your relationships.
- To prevent unnecessary fights and arguments in your family.
- To protect your relationship from evil energies like anger, greed, lust and selfishness.
- To bring back your lost love in life.
How is this puja done by Shubhpuja?
Gauri Shankar puja is a significant ceremony for removing all the worries about your married life. This puja is performed by our highly educated Vedic scholars, who have been practising this art for so many years. Initially, the ceremony begins by worshipping to Lord Ganesha and chanting “Shree Ganeshaaya Namaha”. The devotees should clad in yellow clothes and sit on a yellow mat facing north. Offer yellow flowers vermilion, rice grains and Gauri Shanker Rudraksh to the idol of Shiv and Parvati Ji. Adore them with complete faith and seek blessings for your peaceful marital life by chanting mantras.
ll Om Bhavani Gaurie Pati Sukh Saubhagyam Dehi Dehi Shiv Shaktiyee Namah ll
A highly qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live Pujas