What is Goddess Garbarakshambiga Puja?
The feelings and emotions of nurturing a beautiful soul in your womb is the most precious one, ever felt by the females. Delivering and taking care of your child by showering selfless and deep love is the gift of almighty provided to females. At times in spite of great efforts, you are not able to conceive or face complications during your delivery. So if your dream of fulfilling the role of a mother seems distant, then Garbarakshambiga Puja is the ultimate solution. Garba means “womb”, Raksha means “to protect” and Ambigai is the other name of Goddess Parvati, so this puja symbolises the prayers done by the parents, who yearn for a safe and healthy baby.
Significance of Garbarakshambiga Puja:
This puja is the silver ray of hope for the childless couples to receive the blessings of Goddess Garbarakshambiga in the form of a having a baby. You can get rid of all your pregnancy issues.
- To resolve pregnancy complications
- To over shadow the negativity by positivity and conceive safely
- To fill your married life with positivity and happiness
- To receive a healthy baby by safe delivery
- How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
The special puja will be performed by our Vedic experts, who have been practising this form since many years. The idol of Mata Garbarakshambiga is placed at the auspicious temple at your home. Mantras are chanted and special attributes are offered to the deity for receiving her blessings. Faithfully adore the goddess to receive her divine grace.
When should this puja be done?
The puja can be performed as per your suitability but generally considered auspicious on Fridays of any lunar month.
A highly qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live Pujas