Any person whosoever is born in this material world has to face the tribulations of this world. He cannot escape his destiny which is resultant of his deeds and misdeeds in the past life. One has to face the strong kicks of Mayadevi or Devi Durga who is the incharge of this material jail where a person is sent as a precursor of his punishment.
As stated in Bhagwad Gita (8.15) the temporary material world is full of the miseries of birth, old age, disease and death, naturally he who achieves the highest perfection and attains the supreme planet, Kṛṣṇaloka, Goloka Vṛndāvana, does not wish to return.
And hence, when he is born on this planet earth, he has some destiny of his own which is indicated by the planets and constellations at the time of his birth. These planetary arrangements verily decide the fate of the child.
The Grahan Yoga is one of the Yogas which are formed in the Kundali of a person when he is born.
Concept of Grahan Yoga
Grahan yoga, as the name suggests is formed when the shadow planets have eclipse on the life of the person.It is said to have formed when
- A person is having Sun and Moon of his Birth chart in conjunction with Rahu or Ketu.
- He is born on the day of Solar or Lunar eclipse.
- He is born on the day nearby an eclipse.
Bad effects of Grahan Yoga
As per the astrologers, the Sun and Moon are the planets which are representatives of Father and Mother. Hence, any trouble on anyone of them shall be reflected on the parent as well. Also, they have effects on the life of the individual as well.
Sun represents father, government, authority, esteem, honor, ego and power. A graham dosha with sun shall hamper the progress in the similar fields. It shall devastate the person’s esteem and honour. It creates a defective putra yog. There are chances of chronic health ailments of self or children.
Moon represents mother, emotions, psyche, home, security, convenience, nourishment, and comforts. A grahan dosha on the moon can have adverse effects on the mind.
- There are chances of getting unnecessary stress and strain,
- lack of personal confidence and memory,
- insensitivity, emotional immaturity, aloofness and irresponsibility
- It also leads to loss in leadership quality, personality disorders and wandering thinking power and
- Causes disorders related to breathing problems, chest, lungs and mental depression.
About this puja
The Grahan Dosha Nivaran puja is specially meant fornegating the bad effects of the dosha.
If this yoga is corrected as per the scriptural injunctions, then it can result in positivity. One cannot imagine the prowess of this yoga when it is on the positive side. It can give then individual with loads of success and fortune. When pacified through authentic and authorized Vedic methods, one can be blessed with nectarine life.
Since the puja is very simple yet effective and essential for the person as each and every day is life a mountain for him, the delay should be minimized in order to ensure the safety and sanity of the person.
How this puja is performed?
As per the horoscope made by the expert acharyas and pandits, the time and the date is selected for the devotee, which is based upon the zodiac signs and other planetary combinations of the person’s chart.
On the day of the puja, the highly qualified acharyas using the siddha mantra and empowered samagris for the puja perform the desired puja and using specially researched and authentic mantras, they create an atmosphere of positivity which the person can himself feel.
It comprises of Ayushya homa, Mrityunjaya homa, Navagraha Dosha Puja, Sapta Chiranjeevi Puja, Pran Prathista, Shodashopachara poojan, Namavali, Brihad mantra Japa, Poornahuti, Homa and Visarjan which in turn are done by our special Brahmins who have been chanting mantras and doing pujas for years, performing great austerities and getting the fruit by making them siddha.
A highly qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja