What is Sindhurmani Rati Kamdev?
Two imperfect people making their lives perfect, is the essence of a happy relationship. The desire of getting married to your love and leading a peaceful and prosperous life together is a genuine wish of every couple. Lord Kamdev and Goddess Rati are the epitome of love and care and adoring them is the key to fulfil your successful relationship. Rati is the symbol of beauty and charm while Kamdev is the symbol of manliness and smartness. So this puja is auspicious for those who desire for an ideal partner and are passionate for love in their lives. The charm and spark of a relationship are maintained by adoring the Gods of Love.
Significance of Sindhurmani Rati Kamdev:
According to the ancient text and poems, the laurels of Kamdev and Rati have been mentioned to rekindle the spark of love and affection in couple’s lives. This puja fills the unusual positivity within you that bestows you with an attractive grace. If your life is dull without love, then this is the way to explore your emotions and search for your perfect one.
- To get rid of problems in marrying to their desired partner
- To feel impressive improvement in your personality
- The mind overflows with enthusiasm that helps you to lead a happy love life.
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
This puja is a godly task of bringing two loved ones together, which will be performed by our experienced Vedic scholars acquainted with this art. The puja needs Anang yantra, Rati sapta bindu mudrika and Ananda manjari rosary. After washing the leaves of Ashoka tree with gangajal, cover them with yellow cloth and place it on a plate. Them make eight mounds of grain and place a Laghu nariyal. Offer prayers to lord Kamdev and his various forms while chanting mantras. Offer leaves to Anang yantra and Rati sapta bindu mudrika. Light a ghee lamp and offer flowers and prasadam. Pray faithfully with complete devotion to the deity and your puja will be heard.
ll Om hrim kaali kapaline ghoornadeenee vishvam vimohya
jagnamohya sarva mohya mohya thah thah thah swah ll
A highly qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live Pujas