What is Devi Siddhidatri Puja?
The nine divine forms of Ma Durga are worshipped on the auspicious navratri festival as each day is dedicated to her varied special form. The ninth, which is the last and most fruitful day, is kept for Goddess Siddhidatri. She is a symbol of bestowing 26 sidhis (perfection, accomplishment or attainment) and occult powers on her devotees. It is said that Lord Shiva worshipped Ma Siddhidatri to get all his siddhis and there after he is named as ‘Ardhanarishvar’. Devi Siddhidatri puja is a reverent way to adore Ma Durga and become a perfect ‘sadhaka’, and then you are blessed by the knowledge of light and realization of the supreme ‘brahmagyan’.
Significance of this Puja:
The four armed graceful Goddess residing on lotus is an epitome of granting all the wishes of her devotees. Her generosity is undefined as she satisfies the needs of the worshipper by eliminating the greed and craving for materialistic possessions. Yogis and sadhaks perform this puja to achieve all kinds of chakras and state of nirvana. She is also referred as Goddess Lakshmi, so the ultimate form of Navdurga is praised to achieve the highest state where the worshipper will just be hungry for the blessings and supreme knowledge of the Universe.
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
- The faithful worship offered during these nine days can be made special by our experienced Vedic scholars. All the nine forms of Ma Durga are worshipped heartily to attain her blessings. The idol of Ma Siddhidatri is placed on a wooden table covered with red cloth. Red flowers are offered to her and homa is performed remembering all the Gods and Goddesses. Goddess is pleased by paying homage to her with faith and love.
- Kanya Pujan is also performed on the ninth day, as per the family ritual, by offering food to nine little girls.
ll Siddha Gandharva yakshadhiyie asuraira marairapi,
sevya maana sadaa bhooyaath siddhidaa siddhidaayaani ll
When should this puja be performed?
The nine day festival falls in the Ashwin or Chaitra month of Hindu calendar is celebrated with full dedication and faith. Navdurga is worshipped and praised on all the nine days to receive her immense blessings. Mata Siddhidatri is worshipped on the last ninth day along with all the other forms to pay homage to their individual grace and transform into a better being.
Puja ceremony includes:
- Devi mata havan
- Vrat Udayapan puja
- Navratra durga pujan arti
We will send you a qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.