What is Pitra dosh puja?
- Pitra dosh is a fault in our horoscope, which generally occurs due to the ‘Karma’ of an individual and lack of services provided to the ancestors. Most of us are not even aware about it!
- Did you ever face complication while having a baby or continuous miscarriages?
Is there a regular financial issue and heavy debt in your family?
Are you constantly failing in your career and educational life?
Is there a delay in your marriage and problems in finding a right life partner?
If you want to get rid of these problems, then ‘Pitra dosh nivaran puja’ is a tool to remove all these obstacles and lead a happy life by satisfying the unfulfilled wishes of our forefathers.
Significance of Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja:
- Pitra dosh nivaran puja is an auspicious act of tranquilising the departed souls to undo the negative effects of the malicious planets in our birth chart.
- Pitra dosh nivaran puja is an antidote for our worries and helps us to revive back the positivity, within and around us. It recovers the abrupt halt towards our progress and helps us to progress again. This puja is performed for the pacification of the manes and to get rid of the pitra dosh in the kundli. It rejuvenates our life and solves the unsolved mysteries to lead a happy, peaceful and stable life by seeking our ancestor’s blessings.
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
- As per the vedic texts, the puja is performed by the highly-educated and experienced Shubhpuja Vedic scholars, who have been practising this art for years.
- Pitra dosh nivaran puja operates by using Nivaranyantra, Ashtgandha and Rudraksh rosary along with Gangajal,flowers and prasadam. Offering water to God, Sages, ancestors’ soul and human beings and satisfying them through it is called tarpan. Tarpan is conducted with the gangajal along with til (sesame) seeds and turmeric by a brahmin. Following mantra will be chanted by the Brahmin during the tarpan:
ll Tripurayel Tidmeh Bhairnaya La Dhimayi Tano Deeti Prachodayat ll
When should this puja be performed?
Every year, Shradh should be performed on the death date of the person as per the Hindu calendar. If the date is not known and month is known then on the moonless night of that month, it can be done. Pitru night of the Ashwin month is considered auspicious i.e. the no moon night (sarva pitri amavasya) in the shradha paksha, beginning from pratipada to moonless night. This is the most appropriate period for performing shradh as it is said that, it is the holy month when our forefathers or ancestors visit mother earth for pacification and bestowing blessings upon the family. Please consult Shubhpuja team if you want to know the appropriate day for conducting this puja.
We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.