Every stone or mani has its unique form of energy and accordingly attracts and releases the specific vibrations. Likewise the rarest and highly precious “Sindhur Mani” is widely known for its divine and healing attributes. As the name suggest, Sindhurmani has its mention in ancient mythology and was particularly devoted to Lord Ganesha. From financial to acute health to any personal issue; the Sindhurmani puja is beneficial for resolving them.
Sindhur Mani has life energy of its own, and they vibrate on their own individual frequency. The frequency they send out determines the particular energy which will be attracted to solve the specific issue.
Steps of Sindhur Mani Puja:
- Devoting completely at the feet of God, the entire focus is brought in invoking the supreme energy of the Universe. Gratitude towards the Universe and its every unique creation diminishes our ego and help us to praise the Lord.
- As Lord Ganesha is invoked at the beginning of every important ceremony, the Gauri Ganesh pujan is performed. As Ganesh was created by Goddess Parvati, praising them together brings the successful result in the life of devotee and also bestows them with prosperity, wisdom and perseverance.
- Water being the source of all forms of creation and even human body is also composed of mainly water, the kalashpujan is performed. A mud or copper pot is filled with Gangajal a coconut is placed over it. The pot is tied with mango leaves and then decorated with vermilion and turmeric. It represents the being or the Shakti in the physical body aiming for merging with the supreme i.e. Atma and Paramatma.
- Then the ShodashMatrikapujan is performed which invoked the 16 forms of Devis performing the shodasaupacharas. As Devi or Shakti is the foundation of the creation, being the divine mother and has been given utmost value in Hinduism.
- The Navgrahpujan is performed to propitiate the evil planets in one’s birth chart and appease all the nine planets. These planets have a great influence on one’s life and can transform the fate as per their position.
- The purposeful Ganesh MahasiddhiPujan is conducted in which the devotee presents his problem and surrenders himself to Lord Ganesha.
- The jaap of specific mantras is done using the sindhurmani so that the specific subtle solution energies are attracted. Known for its talismic and healing power, the mani resolves the definite problem and brings success, happiness and good luck in one’s life.
(Few problems require the presence of the person for whom the puja is being performed and the number of hours or days of puja depends upon the specific problem.)