What is Swayamvara Parvathi Puja?
Whenever we are suffering from any kind of disease we usually consult the specialist doctor, similarly whenever we face certain issues in life we should pray and worship to the solver of the problem. Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva are the epitome of perfect married couple symbolising the eternal bond of love and dutiful partner. The destroyer of hindrances and evil, Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati Ji is the Universal mother; thus adoring Shiva and Parvati resolves all the marital issues and showers peace and harmony in your married life. Swayamvara Parvathi puja is an effective way to lead a happy and peaceful life with your beloved by praying to the deity, who herself performed severe penance to receive Lord Shiva as his consort.
Significance of Swayamvara Parvathi Puja puja:
- This puja is an overall marriage problems solver as you get rid of your frictions with your partner and the spark of love is ignited again. It further resolves:
- Delay in marriages.
- Difficulties in marrying your desired choice of partner.
- Saviour in resolving the infertility issues.
- So weather you are at the stage of divorce or at the beginning of a relationship.
- This puja helps you to receive immense blessings of Lord Shiva and Ma Parvati and get rid of all our worries.
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
This puja was also performed in early days but due to huge expenses, it was usually preferred by Kings and rich folks. Shubhpuja provides you this auspicious puja performed by our Vedic experts, who have been practising this art since many years. To perform this puja, one should clean and purify the house and also make rangoli and decorate the house by lighting lamps. Firstly Ganpati Ji is praised and remembered before beginning the puja. Then sankalpa is taken by the devotee along with his name, gothra and other details. Then mantra is chanted 1008 times and this process is carried out for 24, 48 or 108 days, depending upon the problem and your faith. Dheepam, Doop, Pushpam (Flowers), Phalam (Fruits), Naivedyam (Food) & Thamboolam (Betel leaves & nut) are offered to the idol of Pravati Ji and Shiv ji. This process can continue by yourself in the proceeding days.
ll Om Hreem Yoginim Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankari Sakala Sthavara
Jangamasya Mukha Hridayam Mama Vasam akarsha Akarshaya Swaha ll
A highly qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live Pujas