As the name suggests, the Visha yoga is one of the deadly and bad yogas of the astrological combinations of planets and constellations. It is such a bad effect that it tends to dissolve poison in the life of the person as well as his family members in whose birth chart it is formed.
As per the Jyotish Shastra, it involves the planets Shani-Chandra or Shani-Rahu. Since Shani is the central planet in this yoga, one has to extra careful since it is a result of the past misdeeds or the misdeeds of the past life. There are chances of getting severe punishments whilst this yoga is acting on the person’s fate.
Concept of Visha Yoga
Visha yoga is said to have formed when
- Shani and Chandra are in same zodiac sign
- Shani and Rahu are in same zodiac sign
- Shani in rohini, hasta and shavana nakshatra and moon in pushya, anuradha and uttara bhadrapad nakshatra
- Shani is in Karka rashi or moon is in makar or kumbha rashi
- In the Mahadasa of Chandra, the Antardasha of Shani comes.
- In the Mahadasha of Shani, the Antardasha of Chandra comes.
Problems faced during Visha Yoga
- Unnecessary strain and stress on the person
- Loss of confidence and memory
- Loss of leadership and related qualities
- Retardation of motivation
- Destruction of career and promotion opportunities
- Person succumbs to alcoholism and notoriety.
About this puja
TheVisha Yoga puja is specially meant fornegating the bad effects of Shani, Rahu and Chandra. These combinations are not always present in everyone’s Kundali and only an expert astrologer can find out the yoga and suggest wonderfully powerful remedies for the same.
If this yoga is corrected as per the scriptural injunctions, then it can result in positivity. One cannot imagine the prowess of this yoga when it is on the positive side. It can give then individual with loads of success and fortune. When pacified through authentic and authorized Vedic methods, one can be blessed with nectarine life.
Since the puja is very simple yet effective and essential for the person as each and every day is life a mountain for him, the delay should be minimized in order to ensure the safety and sanity of the person.
How this puja is performed?
As per the horoscope made by the expert acharyas and pandits, the time and the date is selected for the devotee, which is based upon the zodiac signs and other planetary combinations of the person’s chart.
On the day of the puja, the highly qualified acharyas using the siddha mantra and empowered samagris for the puja perform the desired puja and using specially researched and authentic mantras, they create an atmosphere of positivity which the person can himself feel.
It comprises of Ayushya homa, Mrityunjaya homa, Navagraha Dosha Puja, Sapta Chiranjeevi Puja, Pran Prathista, Shodashopachara poojan, Namavali, Brihad mantra Japa, Poornahuti, Homa and Visarjan which in turn are done by our special Brahmins who have been chanting mantras and doing pujas for years, performing great austerities and getting the fruit by making them siddha.
A highly qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja