Gayatri Yantra is one of the most Holy & auspicious Yantras. It increases mental and physical strength, cures diseases, protects one from enemies, and is excellent for general well-being. It increases soul power, awakens the spiritual self & brings one closer to his self and God. It also leads a person on to the right path, blesses him with peace, happiness and inner satisfaction. It also ensures overall growth & development of the individual and his family.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi, Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat”
Benefits of Gayatri Yantra/Mantra
- Fulfill your spiritual desires and aspirations
- Illuminates you with cheerful and sunny outlook and healthy thoughts
- Provides you freedom from negative energies and bad dreams
- Blesses you with good health, wealth, prosperity and peace
- Attracts auspiciousness in your living space
How to do worship by this yantra
- Keep the Yantra on a Altar facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level of your eyes.
- Wash the Yantra with rose, water or milk. water or milk. Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and also in middle.
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja. Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Wednesday or Friday
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North corner of the house.