We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
Ayusha Homa is usually performed for kids at their first birthdays but can also be performed in the alter years of life for the following purposes:
- It increases the life span of the children.
- It keeps them away of evil energies and other negative effects.
- The prolonged illness of kids can be solved by this homa puja.
- It clears the negative effects of previous birth which in turn helps for improving the overall well-being of a person.
To attain spiritual and other material blessings from God.
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
This puja is specially organized by the Vedic experts of Shubhpuja who have been practicing this art since many years. Lord Ayur devta, Mruthyunjaya rudra and lord Dhanvanthari are worshipped in this Homa. Ajya (ghee), Charu (boiled rice) Doorva (a type of grass) are offered during this puja. This homa brings the blessings of a very long life, health, wealth and happiness.
ll Aum Aayshyam Varchasyartam rayasposhamidwidam
Idatram hiranyam varchasva jitrayavisahtadu mam ll
When should this puja be performed?
Ayush Homa puja is mainly considered auspicious on the first birthday of the child and during the later years, it should be performed on the birth star day of the individual. This Homa should be performed atleast once a year on the birth dates of the individual.