- Brihaspati or Jupiter is the biggest planet of Navgrahas. It is also called Guru i.e. the preceptor of Gods and JEEVA because it has saved Prithvi many times from crashes from erratic stellar objects. Guru is considered the Lord of Great Hymns and represents money, child and happiness
- A weak Jupiter or a badly placed Jupiter (Brihaspati Dosh) can be extremely malefic leading to:
- Heart troubles
- Hindrance in marriage
- Impurity of the blood
- Frail nerves
- Skin problems
- Increase of sexual urges, worrying and uneasiness of mind
- Lack of concentration in studies.
Puja Only (19000 Jaaps), Puja + Prasad + Siddha Yantra
We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
- The ill effects caused due to Guru Dosha or Brihaspati Mahadasha can be reduced by worshiping Guru (Jupiter) by conducting Brihaspati Puja.
- The devotee will reap the following benefits:
- Finding a perfect match.
- Helps to cure arthritis, frail nerves, skin problems, heart problems and brain problems.
- Dispensate knowledge especially for students.
- Enhance luck, favour and fortune.
- Increase the life of progeny and her recovery from any physical illness.
- As per astrologers Brihaspati helps to make a person benevolent, philosophical, generous, sacred, helpful and wise. It represents good things and Dharma and the devotee experiences joy and content.