Gajmukta Shani Shaman Puja
Saturn is popularly known as the planet of Karma. It is associated with testing a native’s patience, endurance, hard work, sincerity and honesty. It is known as the cold planet and considered as a hard task master and for this planet learning life’s lessons is key, in keeping with its role as teacher. When Saturn is afflicted or badly placed in a horoscope, one is bound to face its wrath. There is no bigger justice giver than Lord Shani. Someone suffering from constant failures in life one after the other is a classic case of Saturn related problems.
Positive aspects of the planet Shani in life
A well placed Shani plays the following role in the life of a person:
- Real estate, property and fixed assets
- Useful social reformers
- Concentration power and discipline in life
- Justice and law loving people
- Will have good faith in god
- Always surrounded by well-wishers and good people
- Lack of discrimination amongst people
- Love towards pet animals
- Helping hands during the crucial moments of life
Problems created by a malefic Shani
Since a coin has two sides, Shani, if placed wrongly can have the following effects on the person.
- Constant failures in life
- Chronic diseases of old age, arthritis and cancer
- Pervert, thief, criminal and a cheat
- Weaker health and consistent knee pains
- Invite a lot of enemies
- Lack of proper share in the divisions made
- Lack of understanding supports
- Huge injustice with them
- Legal implications which seem to end nowhere
- People busy trying to turn them down
- Lack of willpower and determination
One of the means to overcome the malefic effects of Lord Shani is Gajmukta Shani Shaman puja. The healing power of this puja provides relief from negative effects of vishkarak planet Saturn in your horoscope when its afflicted or badly placed.
In this puja, Lord Ganesha is propitatited through Gajmukta along with beej mantras of Lord Shani / Saturn. These beej mantras are uniquely combined with various dosh nashak strotras along with Vedic mantras& puja vidhi.
Depending on the placement and intensity of the malefic effects of planet Shani, the number of mantras are advised by our highly reverent Vedic astrologers& Brahmins.
Puja 1 Day, Puja 3 Days
A highly qualified Indian Brahman / Acharya trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeeths, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
This puja is an aid to heal all kinds of health related issues and heals the problem from its core. It helps to attain strength, energy and longevity.
When should this puja be performed:
- Malefic planets Saturn / Shani gives constant obstructions in your life events including marriage, promotion, health or legal battles
- Chronic diseases, poverty and separation
- Presence of Saturn / Shani planets in your dasha / antardasha / pratyantar dasha
- Malefic yogas created due to bad placement of Saturn or aspecting auspicious houses
- Distance in close relations between spouses, siblings or parents
- Sudden tension / stress / loss in job, relationship or business partners
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
The fruitful blessings of Lord Gajmukta can be received by organizing a puja by our highly educated Vedic experts. Through sankalpa, samprokshana and dhyanam of Lord Gajmukta, the mani is activated by Vedic chantsof the mantra. The frequency of the mantra and the mani is received by the devotee which provides him with strength and energy to resolve the problem. Then the dhupam, deepam, naivedyam and Havan / homam is done to gracefully end the auspicious ceremony.
The universe and its magical existence have a full-fledged influence on our lives, whether you believe it or not. People often wear stones or pearls to get rid of their issues and attract the positivity towards them. One of the rarest existences, in this dominant gem world is ‘Gajamukta’ or ‘commonly known as ‘elephant pearls’. It is a yellowish-white, oversized egg shaped stones. It can also be brownish in tone, depending upon the formation. Gajamukta is the rarest pearl, known to exist in one out of the millions elephants. Its formation is exclusive, like its existence, i.e. from the calcified masses of ivory and tusk of the elephant. It is classified as a Mani that is rare in existence.
Possessing magical and medicinal values, Gajamuktas are rare thus highly expensive and valuable and were owned by few of our great Kings of India during that era.