A highly qualified Indian Brahman / Acharya trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeeths, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
This puja is an aid to heal all kinds of health related issues and heals the problem from its core. It helps to attain strength, energy and longevity.
When should this puja be performed:
- Malefic planets Saturn / Shani gives constant obstructions in your life events including marriage, promotion, health or legal battles
- Chronic diseases, poverty and separation
- Presence of Saturn / Shani planets in your dasha / antardasha / pratyantar dasha
- Malefic yogas created due to bad placement of Saturn or aspecting auspicious houses
- Distance in close relations between spouses, siblings or parents
- Sudden tension / stress / loss in job, relationship or business partners
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
The fruitful blessings of Lord Gajmukta can be received by organizing a puja by our highly educated Vedic experts. Through sankalpa, samprokshana and dhyanam of Lord Gajmukta, the mani is activated by Vedic chantsof the mantra. The frequency of the mantra and the mani is received by the devotee which provides him with strength and energy to resolve the problem. Then the dhupam, deepam, naivedyam and Havan / homam is done to gracefully end the auspicious ceremony.
The universe and its magical existence have a full-fledged influence on our lives, whether you believe it or not. People often wear stones or pearls to get rid of their issues and attract the positivity towards them. One of the rarest existences, in this dominant gem world is ‘Gajamukta’ or ‘commonly known as ‘elephant pearls’. It is a yellowish-white, oversized egg shaped stones. It can also be brownish in tone, depending upon the formation. Gajamukta is the rarest pearl, known to exist in one out of the millions elephants. Its formation is exclusive, like its existence, i.e. from the calcified masses of ivory and tusk of the elephant. It is classified as a Mani that is rare in existence.
Possessing magical and medicinal values, Gajamuktas are rare thus highly expensive and valuable and were owned by few of our great Kings of India during that era.