Goddess Ma bhairavi maintains the sixth significant position among all the ten Dus Mahavidya’s. Ma Bhairavi is also known as Tripura-Bhairavi, Bala Bhairavi or Kala-Bhairavi. She is an incarnation of learning and reasoning, bravery and blessings carrying a compassionate and kind smile on her face.
Bhairavi mata is represented graphically as the consort of Bhairava, referred as Shubmkari. She is beneficial to people with moral excellence and dreadful for people possessing negative qualities. Creation and destruction is the phenomena of nature which exists everywhere in the form of bhairavi. Bhairavi is the controlling goddess of this crumbling world. The tantrik sadhna of tripur bhairavi is beneficial for exercising control over sensual desires and for individuals overall spiritual growth
Puja Only, Puja + Prasad + Siddha Yantra
We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
Taking proper guidance from the respected authorities, the Maa Bhairavi puja comprises of the following steps:
- Kalash Sthapana
- Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra)
- Shetrapal Pujan
- Swasti Vachan
- Bhairavi pujan and Abhishek
- Bhairavi mantra Japa
- Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra,
- Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash
- Homa, Purnahuti