The great mantra, Mrityunjaya, is dedicated to Lord Shiva and originates from the Rig Veda. The literal meaning of the mantra is to worship the three-eyed God, Shiva, who sustains all living beings. Any person who is fearful of negative events, loss of fear, should undertake Maha mrityunjaya puja. It was founded and retained as a secret by Rishi Markandeya. It is sometimes also referred to as the Rudra mantra, referring to the furious aspect of Lord Shiva.
Puja Only, Puja + Prasad, Puja + Prasad + Siddha Yantra
We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
- Conquering and warding off untimely death
- Protecting the loved ones in your family from mental, emotional and physical health threats
- Long life
- Happiness and Prospertiy (Sukh- Samriddhi) in your lives
- Rejuvanate and nurture your health, eliminating every type of sickness from your body
It is often said that Lord Shiva is very easily pleased but more easily frenzied. We, at Shubhpuja.com, consider your family as our own and swear to conduct the Paath as it should originally be done and will not adopt any shortcuts risking your family’s lives in danger.