We have qualified and expert Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
Lord Shiva is the supreme master who always showers his auspicious blessings upon his devotees to get rid of all their problems.
• This puja is essential to remove health related issues, especially done for your parents.
• To get rid of Kul devi devta Dosh and attain blessings of the nine planets.
• To attain prosperity, success and peace in the family
• The chanting of mantras removes your effects of past deeds and strengthens you to live a brighter and better life ahead.
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
The auspicious Lord Shiv puja will pe performed by our highly educated Vedic expert team of Shubhpuja. Initialy cover the temple area with white colour cloth and place lord Shiva deity on it. Sprinkle gangajal (holy water) on the deity and in all the direction. Place a kalash, filled with water and light an earthen lamp. Leaves of wood-apple are also offered. Rudraksha beads should also be kept during worship. “Om namah shivaya” and Maha Mrityunjay mantra is chanted devotionally to worship Lord shiva and seek his blessings.
ll Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe,
Mrityor Moksha Mamritaat ll
When should this puja be performed?
The thirteenth lunar Tithi Trayodasi or Maha Shivratri is the most auspicious day to perform this puja. Otherwise Mondays of Shravan month are also the auspicious days to perform this puja.