We will send you a qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
Maha Shivratri fast and puja helps the devotees in overcoming personal and family related problems. The known benefits of this puja are:
• Chances of getting desired partner
• Infertility problems
• Peace and harmony amongst a couple
• Love and trust required for a good married life
• Delay in the marriage
• Sexual life related issues
• Chances of divorce
Puja Vidhi on Maha Shivratri
The success and fortune is brought into the life of devotees who worship the Lord Shiva and Parvati with pure soul and heart on Maha Shivratri.
Organise a puja at your convenient location (home/temple) by Shubhpuja pandit on this special occasion. On this day you should perform the puja by
1. Performing Abhishek of 5 Devs – Shiva, Parvati, Ganesh, Kartik and Nandi with six different dravyas including milk, yoghurt, honey, ghee, sugar and water
2. Depending on the purpose of puja, additional Abhishek is done by offering
For Financial gain – Sugarcane juice
For reducing enmity – Sarson oil
For gain of children – Milk
For health improvements – Kusha jal
3. Chant Rudhrastri path, Chamakam and Dasa Shanthi
4. Perform a puja, followed by Arti and offering of Prasad to the deity
Note: Maha Shivratri is one of the most auspicious day to perform Kal Sarp Dosh puja. We, at Shubhpuja.com ease the whole experience of this great day for all the devotees.