Before we begin any new work Sree Ganesh is worshipped to seek his blessings upon us. He is known for his divine grace, being the obedient son of Lord Shiva and Parvati Ji. So worshipping Ganesha before starting any new work keeps you away from the obstacles and brings success ahead. Similarly Goddess Saraswati is known for her knowledge and wisdom and it is believed that brahma Ji was able to create this Universe because of her wisdom. She is worshipped for achieving laurels in academic performances and higher learning. Thus Saraswati Ganesh Puja resolves all your stress related to education and bestows you with intelligence and passion to score great marks.
Puja Only, Puja + Prasad, Puja + Prasad + Siddha Yantra
A highly qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live Pujas
Ganesh Ji being the ‘vighnaharta’, he takes away all the worries and Saraswati Ji provides you with wisdom and intelligence; so this puja helps you to excel in the academic sphere.
- Saraswati and Ganesh being patrons of art and music, helps you to receive artistic talents.
- To get rid of your failures in career and academic sphere.
- To feel a change in your intellectual level.
How will this puja be done by shubhpuja?
This puja will be performed by our expert vedic scholars, who have been practising this art for years. Initially the idol of Sarwaswati and Ganesh are bathed i.e. ‘snanam’ is performed. The deities are decorated and offered flowers, ornaments, incense, lamp and camphor. Aarti is done by the family members and pray for the success of children. Bhajans are also sung for adoring their grace.