Srimati Saraswati Devi is also known as demigoddess of knowledge. She bestows upon her devotees enormous amounts of wisdom and knowledge.
She is always busy in playing her vina and thereby, is the authority on music also. Is is said her music roams in the celestial planet.
Her blessings alleviate a person to get huge amount of fame and name in the society.
Puja Only, Puja + Prasad + Siddha Yantra
We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Banaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live pujas.
Taking proper guidance from the respected authorities, the Saraswati siddhi puja comprises of the following steps:
- Kalash Sthapana
- Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra)
- Shetrapal Pujan
- Swasti Vachan
- Saraswati pujan and Abhishek
- Saraswati mantra Japa
- Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra,
- Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash
- Homa, Purnahuti