This material word is a place of miseries, whereby the people are inflicted with three tapas, Adhyatmik (Miseries of mind), Adhidaivik (Miseries by higher nature and demigods) and Adhibhautik (Miseries by other living entities). Therefore, it becomes very difficult to stay peacefully in this world, which has been declared.
It is said in Srimad Bhagvatam (1.3.28), that Lord Krishna is the source of all the incarnations and there are infinite in number. He has his expansions and then, further expansions of his expansions. The expansions have been also categorized into six types, namely
- Guna Avatar or Incarnations of modes of nature
- Lila Avatar or Incarnations for past times
- Purush Avatar or Incarnations for creations
- Yuga Avatar or Incarnations for each yuga
- Manvantara Avatar or Incarnations for each manvantara (1000 yugas)
- Shaktyavesha Avatar or Empowered incarnations
Out of all these incarnations, the Dashavatar incarnation is considered to be very important and venerable. They include some Lila Avatar, Yuga Avatar and Shaktyavesha Avatar etc.
The Dashavatar Strotra: Description of the incarnations
Srila Jayadeva Goswami has written a book on the lordships, Sri Sri Radha Krishna, in which he has described about them and their intimate past times. The Dashavatar Stotra forms the part of this book, in which he is describing the qualities and activities of all the incarnations.
The strotra contains the description of the activities of all the incarnations and he himself has summed then up in the last verse.
O Lord Krishna, I offer my respectful obeisance unto you, who appear in the forms of these ten incarnations.
- As Matsya, you rescue the Vedas.
- As Kurma, you bear the Mandaranchal Mountain on Your back.
- As Varaha, you lift the earth with your tusk.
- AsNarasimha, you tear open the chest of the demon Hiranyakashipu.
- As Vamana, you trick the Bali Maharaja by asking him for only three steps of land and then, you take away the whole universe from him by expanding your steps.
- As Parasurama, you slay all of the wicked Kshatriyas.
- As Ramacandra, you conquer Ravana.
- As Balarama, you carry a plow with which you subdue the River Yamuna.
- As Buddha, you show compassion toward all the living beings suffering in this world.
- As Kalki to bewilder the mlecchas.
Puja Only (5 Days)
We will undertake this puja with highly attained and qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras as per the time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja astrologers).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally/Online or have a representative attend the Puja
It is said in Srimad Bhagwatam (2.3.10), “A person who has broader intelligence, whether he be full of all material desire, without any material desire, or desiring liberation, must by all means worship the supreme whole, the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krishna”
Therefore, when one worships the incarnations of the supreme godhead, he gets the following benefits
- Fulfillment of all the desires
- Relief from tension and stress
- Liberation from material miseries
- Spiritual upliftment
- Positive outlook towards life
- Positivity in life
- Prosperity in education and wealth
- Removal of negative energies present inside the mind and heart
- Peace and serenity in life
Why only Sindhurmani puja?
Sindhurmani is an “atidurlabharatna” i.e. it is a very rare gemstone found in the depths of Lakes and rivers. The sadhus and saints who have reached the culmination of yoga and have firmly situated in the process of self-realisation can achieve and identify this rare Sindhurmani.
Sindhurmani is nothing but a blessing of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha as it is also called as Soul of Lord Ganesha or effulgence of Lord Shiva.
It is blessed by Lord Shiva and Ganesha to attain perfection in any puja or worship whichever is performed with any motive and blesses the person with it’s long lasting benefits and cure.
Sindhurmani guarantees faster results and they are visible while the puja is going on.
How does Sindhurmani work?
Since it is a rare gem, the texts describing its use are further rarer. As per the authentic texts which have been scientifically proven.
This mani has an aura of it’s on energy spectrum and radiates a huge amount of positive energy. This positive energy which is imbibed with the blessings of the Lord can heal the planetary bad effects on the person and can correct the influence of planets.
What is done in Sindhurmani Sarvbhouma Dashavatar Puja?
When energised in proper way by expert chanting of mantras by our expert south Indian Brahmins, the Sindhurmani radiates a proper and specific spectrum of radiation as per the meaning of the mantras.
This energy is administered into the devotee or the patient who is getting the results of the planets and by the administration of the same; the bad effects of the planets are nullified to a great extent. As soon as the puja is performed, the remedy starts to work and shields the person from the effect of the planets in the future as well.
Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva and all the deities of Dashavatar are invocated by the specially researched special mantras.
This is followed by Swastivachan and then the Sindhurmani is enchanted and made siddha and then the energy is administered in to the devotee.