A highly qualified Indian Brahman / Acharya trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeeths, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
This puja is an aid to heal all kinds of health related issues and heals the problem from its core. It helps to attain strength, energy and longevity.
When should this puja be performed:
- Malefic planets Saturn / Shani gives constant obstructions in your life events including marriage, promotion, health or legal battles
- Chronic diseases, poverty and separation
- Presence of Saturn / Shani planets in your dasha / antardasha / pratyantar dasha
- Malefic yogas created due to bad placement of Saturn or aspecting auspicious houses
- Distance in close relations between spouses, siblings or parents
- Sudden tension / stress / loss in job, relationship or business partners
How will this puja be done by Shubhpuja?
The fruitful blessings of Lord Sindhurmani can be received by organizing a puja by our highly educated Vedic experts. Through sankalpa, samprokshana and dhyanam of Lord Sindhurmani, the mani is activated by Vedic chantsof the mantra. The frequency of the mantra and the mani is received by the devotee which provides him with strength and energy to resolve the problem. Then the dhupam, deepam, naivedyam and Havan / homam is done to gracefully end the auspicious ceremony.
Why only Sindhurmani puja?
Sindhurmani is an “atidurlabharatna” i.e. it is a very rare gemstone found in the depths of Lakes and rivers. The sadhus and saints who have reached the culmination of yoga and have firmly situated in the process of self-realisation can achieve and identify this rare Sindhurmani.
Sindhurmani is nothing but a blessing of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha as it is also called as Soul of Lord Ganesha or effulgence of Lord Shiva.
It is blessed by Lord Shiva and Ganesha to attain perfection in any puja or worship whichever is performed with any motive and blesses the person with it’s long lasting benefits and cure.
Sindhurmani guarantees faster results and they are visible while the puja is going on.
How does Sindhurmani work?
Since it is a rare gem, the texts describing its use are further rarer. As per the authentic texts which have been scientifically proven.
This mani has an aura of it’s on energy spectrum and radiates a huge amount of positive energy. This positive energy which is imbibed with the blessings of the Lord can heal the planetary bad effects on the person and can correct the influence of planets.