THE Stories, no one tells you about
Yogini Ekadashi is on Monday, July 5, 2021.
Yogini Ekadashi 2021: The eleventh day of the lunar fortnight is called Ekadashi. Usually, there are two Ekadashis in one month. However, the Ekadashi which comes after Nirjala Ekadashi and before Devshayani Ekadashi is known as Yogini Ekadashi.
Yogini Ekadashi falls during Krishna Paksha of Ashadha month according to the North Indian calendar and during Krishna Paksha of Jyeshta month according to the South Indian calendar. As per the Georgian calendar, it falls in the month of June or July.
Yogini Ekadashi is regarded as one of the most important Ekadashis which helps devotees to get relieved from various health ailments.
Yogini Ekadashi 2021: Date
This year, Yogini Ekadashi falls on Monday, July 5, 2021. On this day, people fast and perform puja to seek blessings from Lord Vishnu.
Yogini Ekadashi 2021: Ekadashi tithi
The Ekadashi Tithi begins at 19:55 on Jul 04, 2021, and ends at 22:30 on Jul 05, 2021.
Yogini Ekadashi 2021: Rituals
Devotees should perform vrat with firm dedication and devotion.
· On the day of Yogini Ekadashi, wake up early and take a holy bath before initiating the rituals of the ceremony
· Ignite a lamp (Diya) with ghee or sesame oil. After that, invoke Lord Vishnu, pray to him and seek his blessings before beginning the puja
· Chant ‘Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya’, while offering water, flowers, natural perfume, oil lamp, incense and Naivedhya (any fruit or cooked food) to Lord Vishnu
· You may also offer fruits. Else, you can prepare kheer or halwa or any other vegetarian dessert to offer
· It is essential to recite the story of Yogini Ekadashi to complete the fast. Aarti of the deity must be performed and then sacred food (prasad) must be distributed among all
· Performing charity on the eve of Yogini Ekadashi is regarded as highly rewarding. The observer should donate food, clothes, and money to the Brahmins
· The observers are not allowed to sleep at night. They must spend their entire time reciting Mantras in order to please Lord Vishnu.
It is believed that the one who observes a Yogini Ekadashi Vrat gets absolved of his/her past and present sins. Shubhpuja performed puja and Katha by our Vedic experts on Ekadashi to ruin all your sins. Book your puja now and achieve your goals.